Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Ambitious?

I always joke with my sister-in-law about being ambitious. She will elaborately explain how we could make something we are thinking about buying and I will say "Too ambitious!" ....ok  it is not like ahe suggest I build a boat but she might as well. You have to know my sister-in-law to really understand this. She is stunningly beautiful and kind and everything girls like to hate in other girls. When I first met her I decided I was not going to like her. Why? Because I am awful. We met at the Lake and she was all sweet as pie in her bikini talking in her Minnie Mouse voice. I was grungy and tired and not expecting to meet anyone from my new boyfriends family. Thank God Minnie (hahaha) is who she is. She tells people she made me be friends with her but really once I got to know her I couldn't help it. Being friends with her stopped me from predetermining how someone was going to react to me. Had she not come into my life I would have missed out on some wonderful friendships with people because I would have done to them what I tried to do to my sis-in-law and they wouldn't have decided to love me anyway like she did. So anyway enough about that! The point is I saw an ad about a craft fair in town and asked Minnie and my friend The Queen of the Universe (that is a whole other story) if they would do it with me. Queenie and Minnie are both great at sewing and putting together fabrics to make awesome skirts and dresses and aprons etc etc etc. Well I was a little surprised they agreed! So I got all gung-ho about it and now the fair is tomorrow. I have been working my butt off (golly I wish that were a literal statement) and I want to show you what I have done!  It is pretty ambitious especially for me.
 
 


2 comments:

Laura said...

Dani, you are amazing! I can't believe how much you accomplished! Can I just say how happy I am to have you in my life? You are fantastic.

Daniyal said...

Oh my goodness I just saw this comment. I am blushing. Thank you. I feel the same way about you.