Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Make More Blogs

Remember about two months ago when I said "So I am starting a blog?!? What on earth am I thinking."?  Well, I just started a second blog. I am still going to be blogging here about myself and all my crazy ideas and experiences. The new blog is about our (Minnie, Queenie, and myself) Etsy shop The House of Random and all that goes on with that in a very organized specific way (we'll see how long that lasts). The plan is to feature other Etsy shops and interview their owner(s) and hopefully some of them will feature us and interview us. It is way harder than I thought it was going to be to get attention for our shop. I am still pushing on and learning as much as I can as fast as I can. I would love if you all would go over to our new blog cleverly titled The House of Random (not to be confused with The House of Random the shop, no wait, yes it is) 
 http://thehouseofrandomddl.blogspot.com/2011/06/getting-going.html and follow us.

So the next blog for here will probably be about me redecorating the desk in the corner of the kitchen my office. Or not.

6 comments:

Adventures of a Cardamom Junkie said...

Hi Daniyal, thanks so much for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I am very new to blogging and it sure helps boost my moral.
Congratulations on your 2nd blog. I'll be heading there in just a minute
Thanks again :)

Kellyscrafts said...

It is definitely difficult to get attention drawn to your shop. I've created several treasury lists and am in a lot of circles and have invited many into mine. The activity is starting to pick up so don't worry. It will get better, just takes a lot of work behind the keyboard!

Mrs. T said...

Nice to "meet" you!

✿ Stacy ✿ said...

I' following from The House of Random from the Making friends blog hop. I hope to see you stop by my blog Love & Tantrums :O)

Mom4Real said...

Thanks for checking out my blog...following back, and checking out your other blog! Very cute!

Jessica K
http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Frugal in WV said...

Following you back on both your sites, love your blog design! Have a great weekend!