Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Challenge You!

I came across this article 10 Easy DIY Crafts for Moms on Babble (I looovvveeee Babble. If you are a parent, want to be a parent, have parents, you have to check it out). The article appeared to be speaking my language. Easy, DIY, crafts, moms...sounds perfect for me. After some further investigation, I am not entirely convinced of this. Seems like a lot of messy supplies needed for some, but maybe I am wrong. I am not that mom that let's them glitter, glue, cut up, paint and make a huge mess (they do that well enough with out paint and glue and sticky stuff). Ugh that sentence made me feel like a terrible mother. They color with crayons and markers and that sort of thing though! I do try and encourage art and reading and all all that!

Back to the point. I am looking for 9 people to try out one of these projects and guest blog about it here. I am tempted to be brave and try the Family Wall Art since I just guilt tripped myself for not letting the kiddos paint. If you are dying to do that one I am willing to give it up, just please don't leave me with one of the two projects that require sewing!

So if you are interested please leave a comment with which project you would like to take on and let's see if they are really "Simple ideas with incredible results".

8 comments:

bllewis8283 said...

Hey Daniyal,

I am happy to join your quest. I would like to do the "wood grain tins" craft. It seems simple enough but would like how easy it really is. BTW, I may see about other designs as well to help present broad options. Let's discuss the plan. Look forward to hearing from you.

Daniyal said...

That sounds wonderful! I have another blogger doing the tye-dye project. I would like it if you could send your findings to my email idontsew@gmail.com when you are done and I will post and add links to your blog/shop/whereever you would like!

Rachel W K said...

Hey, I found you through the etsy blog team! Your blog is so cute... the background image was actually I older image it was very hard for me to change it lol! I'm your newest follower!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Tiny Finger Prints said...

Following you on GFC from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

Jill
http://tinyfingerprints.blogspot.com

Tania B said...

Hi! New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop! Pls do follow back: http://contestsformoi.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Tania

JENNi said...

Hi, Im a new follower, loving the blog! Found you off blog hop 20. I would love to invite you to follow me:
J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
Thanks so much! have a great day!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

sara elizabeth said...

plz submit your coupon at http://etsycouponcode.com to get max exposure and increase sale chances!