Friday, July 8, 2011

I Make Business a Craft

I had every intention of showing everyone how I was going to take my boring little desk and turn it into a beautiful space. I got as far as taking the "before" picture:

Since then I have been trying to network like a mad woman. I conducted an interview on The House of Random Blog with another Etsy shop, read here. I was asked to write a guest blog for another blog called Dough, Dirt & Dye, read here. I received a custom request and made some clay pinwheels for Etsy shop mydogandi. I hope I get to see what they do with them.
We sold another one of The House of Random Queenie's awesome Key Fobs  (this one is still for sale) http://www.etsy.com/listing/76133580/wristlet-key-fob-ooak-flower-power
I set up a Twitter but I have no idea how to use it yet (click the word twitter and help me PLEASE). Again I fully intend to make my little kitchen office all cute and organized next week. However I can make no promises.

1 comment:

Hee103 said...

Your office desk looks way cleaner than mine....
I need to organize mine too.

Please update it if you organize your desk.
Maybe I can get some idea of organizing office desk.