Friday, January 27, 2012

I Make Time

Like many things in my life, that are just about me, this blog seems to have fallen to the wayside. I am NOT OK with this. I lay in bed at night writing blogs in my head (if only I had a laptop to sit in bed and type on hint hint hint) meaning to get up in the morning and type it out. Morning comes, kids off to school, boxes to unpack (we moved in December), the house needs to be cleaned AND decorated, plus I am waitressing part time as well now, there is always something more pressing. I have more than enough excuses but not one valid reason why I can't make time for this.
There it is Making time.
I love working on this blog. I love discovering the crafty side of me. So I am back and I am making time for this. I still don't mess with the sewing machine, have not even tried. Both Minnie and The Queen (if you don't know who they are read my previous blogs) now have surgers and I make sure not to even stand too close to them for fear my presence will upset all their knobs and spools.
The House of Random is still awesome. We have not attempted another craft fair and I am not sure if we will. We have some great new stuff though! You can visit our store by clicking here! Let us know what you think or of there is anything you would like to see in the future.
Thank you to all of you supporting what I do!

P.S I have to credit my mother for the many excuse no valid reason comment

No comments: