Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Am Obsessed

This blog has totally turned away from my crafting adventures. Honestly I have not set foot into my craft room in I don't how long. Maybe one day I can get back to that outlet but with school, kids, and work it will probably be a little while. In the mean time this has turned into my venting space.

I realized today I am obsessed with a lot of things randomly. I am currently burning myself out on Marley's Mellow Mood Green Tea with Honey.












I will never be tired of Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon together it is just a cure for all that worries me somehow. It is just an unexplainable obsession. Seriously though is there anyone who doesn't find them amazing together? Is it just me?
Finally, I have to admit as much as I love country music and the tones of all Gary Allan's songs and the way Tyler Farr says "I'm about to get my pissed of on" in Redneck Crazy, I have a new music obsession. As much as I am terribly ashamed to say it especially after his...whatever the fresh hell that was...with Miley Cyrus, it is Robin Thicke's album, I like it, most of it, I skip a couple tracks. The way I feel about track 8 though, Go Stupid 4 U is the same way Chloe feels about David Guetta's Titanium. TMI? Whoops.
 

No comments: